CACHES FACEBOOK GIFT CARD SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA WHO ARE AT LEAST EIGHTEEN YEARS OF AGE AS OF THE DATE OF ENTRY.
1. Sweepstakes Period: Caches Facebook Gift Card Sweepstakes (the Sweepstakes) begins at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (ET) on October 21, 2013 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on November 30, 2013 (the Sweepstakes Period).
2. Eligibility: Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are eighteen (18) years of age or older as of the date of entry. Caché, Inc. (the Sponsor), Social Annex (the Administrator)and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies and their directors, employees, officers, and the immediate family members of each and those residing in the same household (collectively, Sweepstakes Entities) are not eligible to enter or win.
3. Entering the Sweepstakes: During the Sweepstakes Period, you may enter the Sweepstakes online by visiting Caches Facebook Fan Page and providing your first and last name and email address on the Fan Page.. You must provide both your first and last name and email address in order to be eligible to participate. All entries become property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. There is a limit of one (1) entry per person. Use of a false email account will disqualify an entry. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your online service may apply.
4. Random Drawing: The winner will be selected in a random drawing conducted by an independent judging organization whose decisions are final on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes on or about December 1, 2013 from all eligible entries received. The odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received.
5. Prize: The Winner will receive a $100 Cache Gift Card.
6. Disclaimer of Warranties: PRIZE IS AWARDED AS IS AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE). The winner will be solely responsible for all federal, state, and local taxes related to the prize.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: The winner will be notified on or about December 1, 2013 by email using the email address specified in the entry. To claim the prize, the winner must execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability and, except where prohibited, Publicity Release (collectively, the Affidavit) within five (5) calendar days of notification. If winner fails to respond to the prize notification within five (5) calendar days or if the winner is otherwise deemed ineligible, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate eligible entrant will be selected from all eligible entries received, time permitting.
9. General Rules: By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor. Winner releases Sponsor, Social Annex, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents and all others associated with the development and execution of this Sweepstakes from any and all liability for damages, losses or injury resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes or acceptance or use of any prize. In the event of a dispute, online entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. The "authorized account holder" is deemed the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet Access provider, service provider or other organization that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including due to bugs, tampering, unauthorized telephone intervention, fraud, technical failure, human error or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes and select the winner in a random drawing from among all eligible online entries received prior to cancellation and all eligible deposited entries received. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entry. Sponsor is not responsible for: (a) incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information or late, lost, altered, illegible, mistranscribed, delayed, received through impermissible or illegitimate channels, all of which will be disqualified; (b) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any telephone, computer online systems, computer equipment, website, server provider, network, hardware or software; (c) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any website or service; (d) unauthorized intervention in any part of the entry process or this Sweepstakes; or (e) printing, typographical, electronic or human errors which may occur in the offer or administration of this Sweepstakes or the processing of entries. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
10. Governing Law and Jurisdiction: This promotion is governed by U.S. law and is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant in connection with this Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York, without giving effect to the conflict of laws rules thereof shall take place in the State of New York, City of New York.
11. Release: Unless prohibited by law, acceptance of any prize offered constitutes permission to use the name, voice, and/or likeness (photo, videotape or film) and basic personal information of participants in any medium selected Cache for purposes of advertising and promotion without further compensation to the participants. Unless prohibited by law, each participant hereby releases Cache and its parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and their respective directors, officers, employees, representatives and agents from any and all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind to person, including death, and property, arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a prize, participation in the Contest and any participation in any activity relating to the Contest. Sponsors are not responsible for printing or distribution errors and may rescind or revoke this Sweepstakes based upon any such error without liability at their sole discretion. All federal, state, and local laws apply. . Void where prohibited and subject to federal, state and local laws and regulations.
12. Sponsor: Caché, Inc., 1440 Broadway, 5th Floor. New York, New York 10018.
13. Administrator: Social Annex, 5301 Beethoven St, Suite 134, Los Angeles, CA 90066
© 2013 Caché, Inc. All Rights Reserved. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.