- 95% silk, 5% spandex
- Dry clean
Feels too small
Feels true to size
100% (3 reviews)
Feels too large
Reviewed by 3 customers
Displaying reviews 1-3
The vermillion color looks stunning and match with a varierity of color as brown, Kakhy, blue, black, white... I weared with a beigh pant and a beigh jacket and looks expectacular. It is a very dressy shirt.
Boy! The ivory in this blouse is really beautiful! Very rich looking & classic style, won't ever go out of style. Goes with a multitude of bottoms, from skirts, trousers & jeans. Very glad I made this purchase. This is a classic piece for any wardrobe.
CLASSY and VERSATILE Pretty Silk Blouse
- FIT: Figure-flattering blouse with a subtile taper at the waist.
- COLOR: I bought the white blouse which is very versatile.
- QUALITY OF MATERIAL: Good Quality material; 95% silk and 5% spandex. Shiny gold buttons provide a nice accent.
- LENGTH: Good Length; Can wear this blouse tucked in or tucked out.
- VERSATILE and PRACTICAL: I have worn this blouse with the Contour Cropped Navy Blue Jacket #S7020A70272150 and Navy leggings; alternatively I wore it dressed down with Cache jeans and boots; works great dressed up or dressed down.
- NEGATIVES: I was a little disappointed at the wrinkling. The first time I wore it was on a cross country flight and when I got up it was all wrinkled on the back and at the waist. I guess that is silk for you...regardless I still really like this blouse.
- I DEFINITELY RECOMMEND this classy and versatile blouse!