We’re heading in to Awards Season and couldn’t be more excited. Next week (August 25th) the 66th Annual Emmy Awards will honor of the best primetime TV of 2014. Yes, we’re thrilled to see which of our favorite shows and stars will win awards but more importantly, bring on the red carpet!
We are dying to see what styles grace the stage and which celebs wear them best. And what better way to catch every Emmy moment than to celebrate with an Emmys Party? We’ve included some of our favorite food and drink ideas to help you plan your own.
Also, we’re going to be live tweeting the ceremony, so keep an eye on our feed – we’ll be giving away some amazing gifts. And the award goes to… You!
Emmy Party Drink & Appetizer Ideas:
1. Sparkling Water
2. Champagne or Prosecco
3. Fresh Berries and Rasberries
4. Fresh Shrimp and Cocktail Sauce
5. Chicken and Belle Pepper Skewers
6. Godiva Chocolate
It’s true. Summer is coming to an end, and though it’s time to clear our closets of swimsuits, shorts, and tank tops, there’s excitement in knowing we now have room to bring out our fall essentials.
August is the perfect time to start planning your fall social schedule – galas and events galore! Of course, for each and every RSVP you’re going to need the perfect dress. Whether you’re attending a charity banquet, fashion preview, or even homecoming, we’ve got a dress for every occasion…take a look at a few of our bestselling favorites, below.
If you haven’t tried out Caché’s bottoms then now’s your chance. Starting today you can try on any Caché jeans, pants, leggings or skirts and get $10 off your regular price purchase!
Obviously one of those events you can’t say no to – so I visited Caché’s Columbus Circle location and tried on every pair in the store. Could have been a little excessive considering you only need to try on one for your $10 reward but I just couldn’t resist.
We’re talking jeans that fit like a dream and luxe stretch fabrics that accentuate all your best assets (see below). All you have to do is try them on but I guarantee you’ll just have to have them.
Indulge ladies and enjoy $10 off on us!
P.S. Don’t forget to hashtag #MyCacheLook in your fitting room.
Find a Store Location near you!
We are looking for multiple internships for the fall semester to join a fast paced and fashion loving team.
Please see below for available positions:
1. Merchandising Intern
- Assist in preparing weekly business reports
- Write and update all purchase orders
- Ensure merchant reports are up to date and accurate
- Manage all samples for the web only orders
- Communicate with vendors on delivery status of orders
- Other tasks as assigned
2. Marketing Intern
- Assist in coordinating various marketing methods including, direct mail, print ads, networking, internet, social media, and develop new methods of marketing
- Proof marketing collateral (in store and print collateral, e-mails, and coupons prior to final production)
- Organize and archive marketing campaigns
- Research potential business development partnerships
- Create customer profiles and segmentations by demographic and behavioral characteristics
- Process routine reports by extracting data from the operational databases
- Assist with customizing and then disseminating press releases
- Assist with managing a (CRM) Customer Relationship Management System
- Development of proposals and presentations
- Competitive research as needed
- Other tasks as assigned
3. E-Commerce Intern
- Posting product to our e-commerce site
- Analyze site and email performance
- Operational social media support
- Competitive analysis
- Understanding inventory
- Other duties as assigned
4. Copy Writing Intern
- Assisting copywriter with daily emails
- Participation in review of blog posts
- Involvement in e-commerce product writing
- Proofreading assistance
Click Here to Apply!
Email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org